CYOW Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport for MSFS
Update: CYOW is released! Get it here!
I’m happy to say that the work on YOW is going at full speed! The scenery is in the advanced stage of production and should be available for release later this spring.
- More than 30 meticulously 3D hand-modeled buildings, with more coming soon in free updates – including detailed Ottawa Flying Club buildings
- Custom-made high-resolution PBR materials
- Gorgeous night lighting
- Main terminal and ATC Tower with interior modeling
- 5 large open hangars with animated doors, interior modeling and available MSFS starts inside
- Parallax effect windows on secondary buildings
- National Research Council Canada – aerospace facilities, including a wind tunnel complex
- Custom ground markings, gates, taxiways etc. reworked to be as close to real life and charts as possible in MSFS
- Fully custom hand-made “striped” runway markings
- Hundreds of 3D objects placed throughout the airport, gates and hangars to make it as real as it gets!
Here are some screenshots of the CYOW in development. Please note that these are “Work in Progress”, so the buildings and the environment around them depicted here are not finals and are constantly changing and improving.